Africa Impact Information for Admission
Africa Impact Information
Hi family, thank you for your interest in the Africa Impact 2018 experience. Here is a little information on what to expect from this experience if you choose to enroll. You will receive hands-on leadership training development with our regional pastor, Charles Lopez and missionary staff with years of experience on the field. You will also get the opportunity to be apart of our revival services at the base church in Cape Town, along with radical evangelism in a country where over 30 different languages are spoken. You will also be exposed to and participate in Victory Centers throughout the city. This will help cultivate a heart for the mission field and give you a global perspective for the international vision.
Requirements for Participants:
( *Please be advised that participation in this event is upon approval )
- Applicant must be a current United We Can member.
- Ages 18- 45, with a Pastoral recommendation, at least 1 year of salvation.
- Must provide a valid passport and medical report showing clearance that you are healthy to travel and participate in the program.
- If married and traveling with a spouse, you must be willing to be flexible due to housing in different facilities.
- Your enrollment fee (non-refundable), will include your accommodations, meals, transport, and Africa Impact sweatshirt.
– $500 for 1 month
– $750 for 3 months
- Please Note:
– Flight must also be secured by the applicant and all payment must be secured by July 1st
– Extra-curricular activities will be at an additional cost
– The South African G.A.N.G. retreat is optional for an additional cost of $150, which includes registration, lodging, transport and a t-shirt
– GANG RETREAT FOR SOUTH AFRICA IS JULY 26-28
– Please make sure to fill in the attached liability form
Frequently Asked Questions:
Do I need shots when traveling to Cape Town?
No, shots are not necessary when traveling to Cape Town, South Africa.
Do I need a visa?
No, a Visa is not necessary for those who will be traveling to the country for a time span of 3 months or less but a valid passport is required.
Is medical attention available?
Yes, medical attention is at additional cost.