Network Administrator and IT Support
Victory Outreach International (VOI) is seeking a full-time Network Administrator and IT Support Technician, with a minimum of 7+ years’ experience, in our San Dimas, CA office.
Victory Outreach International is a Christian Non-Profit Organization and the administrative office for Victory Outreach Churches worldwide.
What your day to day might look like:
- Administer and maintain Microsoft Windows network including required upgrades and patches to all servers.
- Administer Exchange Online and O365
- Administer Azure AD, hybrid networking, VM’s and storage accounts.
- Maintain disaster recovery plan by performing all required backups and testing to ensure consistent recovery success rate.
- VMware experience a plus .
- Manage antivirus and ransomware protection using Sophos software.
- Oversee system security assessments and implement required changes.
- Maintain and administer corporate office phone system.
- Administer third party software packages running at a server level.
- Diagnose and resolve technical help desk issues from end users.
- Maintain documentation on the global network structure and topology.
- Ability to work flexible hours when working company events.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows server networking including security, permissions, setup, file structures, dns, dhcp, group policy, print servers and other network fundamentals using Windows server 2016 and higher.
- Complete understanding Office 365
- Good knowledge of Azure AD and Azure networking solutions
- Good knowledge of SonicWALL and Cisco firewalls, routing, switching and Wi-Fi access points
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP routing and trouble shooting
- Good knowledge of PowerShell
- Able to document networking components and topology
- Able to communicate effectively with multiple levels within the organization
- Able to work and manage multiple projects within reasonable time periods
- The ability to write clear specifications and to explain technical ideas and designs to peers and management
- Independent problem-solving abilities
- Manage work on an ongoing basis to ensure target, on-time delivery and provide continuous improvement and updates
- Applicants for this position must pass a Criminal background check.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Competitive rate based on experience
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- San Dimas, CA 91773: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Network administration: 7 years (Required)
Work Location: In person
Please email resumes to email@example.com