LIVE ON-LINE VOLUNTEER TRAINING DAY
MARK YOUR CALENDARS: “LIVE ON-LINE” World Conference Training Coming Soon!
- Saturday, May 20th
- Time: 9:00 a.m.
- Spanish Training Available
Training for Following Departments:
- Team: 9:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m. – Trustee Processing – Rosanna Carrillo
- Team: 10:45 a.m. – 11:45 a.m. – Data Processing – Jessica Sanchez
- Team: 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. – Registration Workers – Desiree Zamora
- Team: 1:15 p.m. – 2:15 p.m. – Security Team – Abel Rodriguez
- Team: 2:30 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. – Ushers & Usherettes – Raymond Gutierrez
This “LIVE ON-LINE” World Conference Volunteer Training Day is specially designed to provide detailed technical training by experienced Department Overseers.
If you missed the Southern Cal & Northern Cal Volunteer Training because you live Out-of-State, Internationally or otherwise, this is just for you! We want to prepare you with the necessary details that you’ll need to be ready to serve at this historical World Conference!