Registration Cost per individual: Early Bird- $200.00 per person
- Registration Info:
- Early Bird Deadline: November 22, 2019. 5:00 p.m. (pst)
- After November 22, 2019, $220.00 per person
- Includes Lodging and Meals – Does NOT include transportation
- Last Day to Register: at Maximum Capacity Or Deadline
- Print and bring your Event Ticket
- Registration in Non-Refundable
IMPORTANT: NO "WALK-IN" REGISTRATION WILL BE AVAILABLE (Registration at the door will NOT be accepted)
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS
(YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO ASSIST, PARTICIPATE NOR ATTEND WINTER RETREAT AND WILL BE DENIED ENTRY TO CAMPGROUNDS IF YOU HAVE NOT COMPLETED THE REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS BELOW, ON OR BEFORE THE DEADLINE.
You will receive an email after your online registration with the links to complete the following requirements:
ADULTS (18 YRS OR OLDER)
ARE REQUIRED TO COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING:
- CODE OF CONDUCT AND ADULT PARTICIPATION FORM
- “MINISTRY SAFE TRAINING” VIDEO & SURVEY
MINORS (UNDER 18 YRS OLD - Ages 11 - 17)
YOUR PARENT/LEGAL GUARDIAN ARE REQUIRED TO COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING:
- MINOR PARTICIPATION FORM
- MEDICAL / EMERGENCY FORM
An email with the links to complete the above requirements will be sent you after you have registered online. Your registration for this event is NOT complete until we have received notification of your completed requirements above.
G.A.N.G. Winter Retreat 2019- Packing List
- Bedding: (XL twin size or sleeping bag)
- TShirts / Tank Tops (with at least a 1inch strap) – must cover mid-section (no mid-section showing). Bring several that you don’t mind getting dirty. Do not bring shirts with inappropriate logos or pictures.
- Shoes –
- Closed toe shoes for activities
- Athletic shoes that can get dirty
- Flip flops for the dorm and shower area
- Socks and Underwear - Bring plenty!
- Rain jacket or poncho
- Hat / Bandana
- Jacket / Long Sleeves
- Jeans / Long Pants
- Toiletries – toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, deodorant, soap...the usual.
- Towels – One for the shower and one for the lake.
- Bible, Notepad, Pen
- Water bottles – Two large bottles are suggested. Camp Store sells these onsite. We also suggest 2 large (32 oz.) water canteens (due to the high elevation and degree of activity, hydration is an essential).
- Flashlight or Headlamp
- Spending $ - for the Vision Int’l Store and Coffee Shop
- Earplugs (optional)
- Extra Batteries (optional)
DO NOT BRING:
- Cell Phones, Ipods, and other electronic devises - Wi-Fi is very limited throughout camp.
- Car Keys
- Expensive Jewelry / Accessories / Clothing
(VOI & CAMP IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR STOLEN ITEMS)
- Knives, firearms, fireworks or anything sharp (prohibited)
- Tobacco Products
- Alcohol or drugs