Event Registration Information:
- Event Registration; Adult Cost is $50.00 per person (ages 18 & over) until Friday, July 18, 2014. A Packet with wristbands and information will be mailed to your home address six weeks prior to World Conference. If you register after July 18th your packet will not be mailed. You must pick up your packet at the event. Packets may be picked up at World Conference beginning Monday, August 4th at 2:00 p.m. (NOTE International Families: an “Int’l Pre-Registration Packet Pick Up” line will be available to expedite your pick- up at World Conference. Your Packets will NOT be mailed.)
- On-site Registration Cost; Adult Cost per person is $70 .
- Children Registration; Cost for Children ages new born to 17 years of age is $10 PER FAMILY until Tuesday, April 1, 2014. After April 1, 2014 Registration is $20 per family. Children need to be registered as follows:
- Nursery (Ages 0 – 4)
- Kidz G.A.N.G. Conference (Ages 5-10)
- New Generation Conference (Ages 11-14)
- G.A.N.G. Conference (Ages 15-17)
- Walk-in Registration at Los Angeles Convention Center; Cost for Children beginning August 4, 2014(12:00 p.m.pst) will be $20 per family. To avoid long lines, REGISTER ONLINE. (Wristbands will be issued to Children and Access Cards to Parents, Guardians and Authorized pickups.)
As a “Covenant Partner,” you have special privileges. You are eligible for preferred seating during World Conference 2014 and a “Special Red Carpet Entrance”.
To qualify for Covenant Partner preferred seating for World Conference, you need to register by June 1, 2014. Don’t delay, register today at wc.victoryoutreach.org
- Registration cost per adult person $50.00.
- Registration cost per family (age’s – infants to 17 years) is $10.00 until March 31, 2014. Effective April 1, 2014 cost will increase to $20.00 per family.
Register Your Children
In Addition to General Sessions; Morning/Daily Sessions also include:
- Spanish Conference (Adults) – Concourse Hall (sessions will be held at 9:00 a.m. on Tues., Wed., & Fri.)
- Youth G.A.N.G. Conference (Youth and Young Adults) – West Hall B (sessions will be held at 9:00 a.m. on Tues., Wed., Thurs., & Fri.)(NOTE: Spanish & Youth are morning sessions only)
- New Generation Jr High Conference** (Jr. High Ages from 11 to approx. 14 year olds) – Petree Hall (sessions will be held beginning Tues. 7 p.m., Wed. a.m. & p.m., Thurs. a.m. & p.m., and Fri. a.m. & p.m.)
- Kidz G.A.N.G. Conference** (Ages 5- 10 years old) - West Hall A (sessions will be held during the same schedule as the general sessions). Beginning Mon. 7 p.m., Tues. a.m. & p.m., Wed. a.m. & p.m., Thurs. a.m. & p.m., and Fri. a.m. & p.m.)
- Nursery** (Children 0 months up to 4 years old) – 2nd Floor Rooms 300 – 400 (sessions will be held during the same schedule as the general sessions). Beginning Mon. 7 p.m., Tues. a.m. & p.m., Wed. a.m. & p.m., Thurs. a.m. & p.m., and Fri. a.m. & p.m.)
- All Sessions will take place at the Los Angeles Convention Center
**Children may be checked in at 6:00 p.m. for evening sessions and 8:00 a.m. for morning sessions. Children MUST be picked up IMMEDIATELY at the end of each session. Pre-Registration for Nursery, Kidz G.A.N.G., Jr High and Youth G.A.N.G. ages is required. To Register visit www.victoryoutreach.org
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PARENTS & GUARDIANS: All youth are expected to join the World Conference Evening Sessions in the South Hall Arena. Staying in Lobby/Foyer or any other area of LACC and or staying back at hotels without a supervising adult should not be permitted. Parents & Guardians are fully responsible for any mis-conduct that takes place by any minor(s) under their care. Any occurrences that take place during World Conference at the Los Angeles Convention Center facility, at any Hotel, or otherwise, in which any expenses are incurred (or any type of consequences, legal or otherwise) will be addressed solely by the minor’s parents/guardian. Security Teams will be in full force to maintain order during conference sessions and will maintain a “zero tolerance” policy, however parents/guardians will take responsibility for consequences that may be incurred due to any misconduct.
Volunteers Wanted! Experience this World Conference first-hand by using your gifting’s and talents. Participate in this dynamic event by signing up today!
Register to Volunteer
Also featured in our World Conference 2014:
- Diamonds of Destiny Choir
- Victory Education and Training Institute Graduation (VETI)
- Urban Training Centers Graduation (UTC)
- Church Launching Ceremony
- Ministers’ Session
- Urban Stars Competition
- And MUCH MORE!