- Event Registration; Adult Cost is $50.00 per person (ages 18 & over) until Sunday, August 3, 2014. A Packet with wristbands and information will be mailed to your home address six weeks prior to World Conference. If you register after July 1st your packet will not be mailed. You must pick up your packet at the event. Packets may be picked up at World Conference beginning Monday, August 4th at 2:00 p.m. (NOTE International Families: an “Int’l Pre-Registration Packet Pick Up” line will be available to expedite your pick- up at World Conference. Your Packets will NOT be mailed.)
- On-site Registration Cost; Adult Cost per person is $70 beginning August 4th (12:00 a.m.pst).
- Children Registration; Cost for Children ages new born to 17 years of age is $10 PER FAMILY until Tuesday, December 31, 2013. After December 31, 2013 Registration is $20 per family. Children need to be registered as follows:
- Nursery (Ages 0 – 4)
- Kidz G.A.N.G. Conference (Ages 5-10)
- New Generation Conference (Ages 11-14)
- G.A.N.G. Conference (Ages 15-17)
- Walk-in Registration at Los Angeles Convention Center; Cost for Children beginning August 4, 2014(12:00 p.m.pst) will be $20 per family. To avoid long lines, REGISTER ONLINE. (Wristbands will be issued to Children and Access Cards to Parents, Guardians and Authorized pickups.)
- Spanish Conference (Adults) – Concourse Hall (sessions will be held at 9:00 a.m. on Tues., Wed., & Fri.)
- Youth G.A.N.G. Conference (Youth and Young Adults) – West Hall B (sessions will be held at 9:00 a.m. on Tues., Wed., Thurs., & Fri.)(NOTE: Spanish & Youth are morning sessions only)
- New Generation Jr High Conference** (Jr. High Ages from 11 to approx. 14 year olds) – Petree Hall (sessions will be held beginning Tues. 7 p.m., Wed. a.m. & p.m., Thurs. a.m. & p.m., and Fri. a.m. & p.m.)
- Kidz G.A.N.G. Conference** (Ages 5- 10 years old) - West Hall A (sessions will be held during the same schedule as the general sessions). Beginning Mon. 7 p.m., Tues. a.m. & p.m., Wed. a.m. & p.m., Thurs. a.m. & p.m., and Fri. a.m. & p.m.)
- Nursery** (Children 0 months up to 4 years old) – 2nd Floor Rooms 300 – 400 (sessions will be held during the same schedule as the general sessions). Beginning Mon. 7 p.m., Tues. a.m. & p.m., Wed. a.m. & p.m., Thurs. a.m. & p.m., and Fri. a.m. & p.m.)
- All Sessions will take place at the Los Angeles Convention Center
- Diamonds of Destiny Choir
- Victory Education and Training Institute Graduation (VETI)
- Urban Training Centers Graduation (UTC)
- Church Launching Ceremony
- Ministers’ Session
- United Women in Ministry Session
- And MUCH MORE!
World Conference 2014 General Sessions:
South Hall Arena Sessions begin on Monday night and end on Saturday night. Daily morning sessions begin Tuesday at 9:00 a.m. through Friday.
General Conference Dates:
Monday, August 4, 2014 beginning at 7:00 p.m. – Friday, August 8, 2014 after evening service
Saturday, August 9th, 6:00 p.m. Anniversary Banquet
Event Registration Information:
Register Your Children
In Addition to General Sessions; Morning/Daily Sessions also include:
**Children may be checked in at 6:00 p.m. for evening sessions and 8:00 a.m. for morning sessions. Children MUST be picked up IMMEDIATELY at the end of each session. Pre-Registration for Nursery, Kidz G.A.N.G., Jr High and Youth G.A.N.G. ages is required. To Register visit www.victoryoutreach.org
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PARENTS & GUARDIANS: All youth are expected to join the World Conference Evening Sessions in the South Hall Arena. Staying in Lobby/Foyer or any other area of LACC and or staying back at hotels without a supervising adult should not be permitted. Parents & Guardians are fully responsible for any mis-conduct that takes place by any minor(s) under their care. Any occurrences that take place during World Conference at the Los Angeles Convention Center facility, at any Hotel, or otherwise, in which any expenses are incurred (or any type of consequences, legal or otherwise) will be addressed solely by the minor’s parents/guardian. Security Teams will be in full force to maintain order during conference sessions and will maintain a “zero tolerance” policy, however parents/guardians will take responsibility for consequences that may be incurred due to any misconduct.
Volunteers Wanted! Experience this World Conference first-hand by using your gifting’s and talents. Participate in this dynamic event by signing up today!
Register to Volunteer
Also featured in our World Conference 2014:
All General Housing and/or Christian Recovery Homes Housing should be arranged on an individual basis. Lodging will not be provided. Refer to Hotel list below for Local Hotels near LACC.
Transportation to and/or from airports and hotels are to be made on an individual basis. We will not provide this service.
There is a Parking Entrance Fee of $12.00 (Amount subject to change) into the LA Convention Center. This is not a one-time daily fee, you will be required to pay this amount each time you enter the parking facility. (No in and out privileges)
Email questions to : email@example.com