V.E.T.I. Course Registration
To view the list of available classes click here.
Your student login is the same as your “United We Can” and “VoAdmin” login.
To register for class (Campus based, Online or Intensive) click on the Login button above. For Intensive courses you can register up until the date of the class. It is helpful to bring your receipt to class or to write down your confirmation number.
Registration for summer campus based classes will begin on June 10th. Summer classes begin on the week of July 8th, 2013 and continue for 5 weeks. Students who register after Sunday, July 14th, incur a $15 late fee. Registration for Summer classes ends on Sun. July 21st, 2013 at 6pm. See the Calendar below.
The next online session (#4) will begin on the week of August 12th. Here is the list of online classes available. Registration for Online session #4 will open on July 29th. Registration for online classes will close at 6pm on Sunday August 18th. See the Calendar below. Click here for details how online classes work.
If a class does not appear in your local extension contact the church that is hosting your V.E.T.I. extension and ask for the V.E.T.I. coordinator. All registrations must be paid in full and can only be made online with a debit or credit card. Cash is no longer be accepted at local V.E.T.I. extensions. Most gift credit cards and prepaid credit cards are acceptable.
- Student, if someone else is paying for your course, make sure to log in using YOUR OWN personal username & password FIRST, (not theirs) then select the course and enter their payment information. Log out when you are done
- If you are paying for multiple students, make sure that the first student logs in using his or her own personal login and password, then select the class, make the payment, and log out. Next let the second student login, using his or her own personal login and password, select the class, make the payment and log out. Each student needs to login using their own personal login and password before you make a payment. It’s okay to use the same credit card for multiple payments as long as each student logs into their own account first. This will prevent the person who is paying for several classes from registering him or herself multiple times to the course.
- If you will be enrolling in a campus based class at a local V.E.T.I. extension check with your instructor before purchasing a course text book. Additional information about course textbooks as well as the list of required books for online classes are listed here.
- Please add firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to your email address book to ensure you receive all V.E.T.I. email announcements. If you have any questions please call 909-599-4437 or email info @ victoryoutreach dot org.
2013 V.E.T.I. On-Site Calendar (Summer classes are 5 weeks, Fall, Winter and Spring classes are 8 weeks)
- Winter: Jan. 14th
- Spring: April 1st
- Summer: July 8th
- Fall: Sept. 16th
2013 V.E.T.I. Online Calendar (Online classes are 7 weeks long)
- Session 1 Jan. 14th
- Session 2 March 25th
- Session 3 June 3rd
- Session 4 August 12th
- Session 5 October 21st
Top V.E.T.I. Links:
- 1. 72-Unit Course List
- 2. Intensives Course List
- 3. Summer Course List
- 4. Registration Details
- 5. http://www.VetiOnline.com
- 6. http://www.TheVetiNetwork.com
- 7. V.E.T.I. on Facebook
- 8. V.E.T.I. on Twitter
- 9. Frequently Asked Questions
- 10. Transcript Request Form
- 11. Course Textbooks
How to Create an Account and Register for Class:
- To begin click the “Login” button above.
- Enter your username and password and click on Login. If you already have a “Member Center” login or “United We Can” login use that information to login. V.E.T.I. Student ID numbers will not work. If you do not have a Member Center login click on the Login button and then on “Create a Member Login” button. If you can’t remember your login username and password or you’re not sure if you have an existing Member Center login click on the “Recover Username and Password” link.
- After you login, click on the VETI Enrollment link on the left side of the page.
- You now have a choice whether to register for a Campus Based class or an Online Class. To select a campus based class / Intensive course, click on the drop-down arrow and select your state. Next scroll down until you see your local VETI extension and click on View Classes. Once you find your class click on the Enroll Now button and then on the Continue to Billing button on the right. Next select New to enter your credit card information and complete all of the requested information. Finally click on Preview payment and continue.
- To register for an Online class click on the Enroll in online course link. You will now see a list of all online courses available. If you do not see any classes it’s probably because registration for online classes is closed. Select the class you want to enroll in and follow the prompts.
Note: All students need to create a “Member Center” login to enroll in V.E.T.I. Courses. Student, if someone else is paying for your course, make sure to log in using YOUR OWN personal username & password FIRST, (not theirs) then select the course and then enter their payment information. Log out when you are done.
In order for our office to keep all students records accurate & organized, each student will need to register with their own email address. A valid email address is required for each student. You cannot share an email address with another student. After an account is setup students will be able to login and see the classes they have enrolled in plus they will be able to see their grades 1-2 weeks after the course has ended.