Please add email@example.com to your email address book
and firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure you receive all V.E.T.I. messages.
To view the list of classes currently available click here.
The full list of courses for the upcoming winter quarter will be available on Dec. 13th, thirty days before class begins.
2014 V.E.T.I. Calendar – for online and campus course.
- Winter: Jan. 13, 2014 – 8 week course.
- Spring: April 7, 2014 – 8 week course.
- Summer: June 30, 2014 – 5 week course.
- Fall: Sept. 15, 2014 – 8 week course.
If you have any questions please contact your local V.E.T.I. Coordinator first. To find your local coordinator, login and click on your extension. If after contacting your coordinator you still need help, email: veti at VictoryOutreach dot org or call 909-599-4437.
The next school quarter begins this Winter on the week of Monday, January 13th, 2014. Registration will open on Dec. 13th, 2013 for both online and campus extensions. Registration for the Winter ends at 6pm on Sunday, January 26th, 2014. Students who register during the second week of class, after Sunday, January 19th, incur a $15 late fee.
To register for class (Intensive, Online or Campus based) click above. For Intensive courses you can register up until the date of the class. Your student login is the same as your “United We Can” and “VoAdmin” login.
Students should register to class, before the first day of class, to avoid the late fee and to ensure a successful registration. Students have up to 2 weeks after a course has already started to register and pay for it. In other words, students can attend the first & second week of class without registering for it (or paying for it). All students must be registered before 6pm on Sunday, January 26th, 2014. Students are allowed to miss 2 classes in a Fall, Winter and Spring quarter (1 in the Summer) although it is the students responsibility to contact the instructor to find out what assignments need to be completed.
The cost of the course text book is not included in the registration. Course textbooks will be displayed along side the course description. We recommend to visit http://isbn.nu/ for competitive prices. The course textbooks for online courses are listed here. If you are new to online classes click here.
All registrations must be paid in full and can only be made online with a debit or credit card. Cash is no longer be accepted at local V.E.T.I. campus extensions. Most gift credit cards and prepaid credit cards are acceptable.
- Student, if someone else is paying for your course, make sure to log in using YOUR OWN personal username & password FIRST, (not theirs) then select the course and enter their payment information. Log out when you are done
- If you are paying for multiple students, make sure that the first student logs in using his or her own personal login and password, then select the class, make the payment, and log out. Next let the second student login, using his or her own personal login and password, select the class, make the payment and log out. Each student needs to login using their own personal login and password before you make a payment. It’s okay to use the same credit card for multiple payments as long as each student logs into their own account first. This will prevent the person who is paying for several classes from registering him or herself multiple times to the course.
- If you will be enrolling in a campus based class at a local V.E.T.I. extension check with your instructor before purchasing a course text book. Additional information about course textbooks as well as the list of required books for online classes are listed here.
- Please add email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org to your email address book to ensure you receive all V.E.T.I. email announcements. If you have any questions please call 909-599-4437 or email info @ victoryoutreach dot org.
Top V.E.T.I. Links:
- 1. 72-Unit Course List
- 2. Intensives Course List
- 3. Summer Course List
- 4. Registration Details
- 5. http://www.VetiOnline.com
- 6. http://www.TheVetiNetwork.com
- 7. V.E.T.I. on Facebook
- 8. V.E.T.I. on Twitter
- 9. Frequently Asked Questions
- 10. Transcript Request Form
- 11. Course Textbooks
How to Create an Account and Register for Class:
- To begin click the “Login” button above.
- Enter your username and password and click on Login. If you already have a “Member Center” login or “United We Can” login use that information to login. V.E.T.I. Student ID numbers will not work. If you do not have a Member Center login click on the Login button and then on “Create a Member Login” button. If you can’t remember your login username and password or you’re not sure if you have an existing Member Center login click on the “Recover Username and Password” link.
- After you login, click on the VETI Enrollment link on the left side of the page.
- You now have a choice whether to register for a Campus Based class or an Online Class. To select a campus based class / Intensive course, click on the drop-down arrow and select your state. Next scroll down until you see your local VETI extension and click on View Classes. Once you find your class click on the Enroll Now button and then on the Continue to Billing button on the right. Next select New to enter your credit card information and complete all of the requested information. Finally click on Preview payment and continue.
- To register for an Online class click on the Enroll in online course link. You will now see a list of all online courses available. If you do not see any classes it’s probably because registration for online classes is closed. Select the class you want to enroll in and follow the prompts.
Note: All students need to create a “Member Center” login to enroll in V.E.T.I. Courses. Student, if someone else is paying for your course, make sure to log in using YOUR OWN personal username & password FIRST, (not theirs) then select the course and then enter their payment information. Log out when you are done.
In order for our office to keep all students records accurate & organized, each student will need to register with their own email address. A valid email address is required for each student. You cannot share an email address with another student. After an account is setup students will be able to login and see the classes they have enrolled in plus they will be able to see their grades 1-2 weeks after the course has ended.
Select “Enroll As Audit Student” if you just want to “sit-in” the course and are not interested in receiving a grade or graduating from V.E.T.I. Enrollment as an Audit Student allows you to attend lectures and be a part of the class, but you do not have to submit any papers, essays or assignments and you don’t have to take any tests or exams (unless you want to). Audit students pay less than half the price of the normal cost of registration ($50. per course instead of $110). Anyone can enroll as an audit student. Many people enroll as an audit student when they really like the subject or really enjoy the teacher. If a person enrolls as an audit student later decides that he or she wants to receive credit for the class they will need to retake the course.