for Biblical Education
Registration is Open!
Late Registration (+$25) closes 7 days
before that start date of each individual course.
Fall 2014 classes begin on the week of September 15th.
You can now access this page through GetVeti.com If you are a new student,
click on “Login or Register” below and select, Register Now.
- Registration closes 14 days before the start date of each individual course, including intensive courses.
- Late Registration (+$25 fee) closes 7 days before the start date of each individual course, including intensive courses.
Students will not be able to register zero to six days before class. All students must register within registration dates. Walk-in students are not allowed. If you have any questions please contact your local V.E.T.I. Coordinator. If after contacting your coordinator you still need help, email: email@example.com or call 909-599-4437.
Online students will not be able to log into their specific course until the first day of class. To register for an online class click on the “Login or Register” button above. On the first day of class visit: http://www.VetiOnline.com and log into your course using your registration username and password. For details how online classes work click here. Please note: the username and password for your free account on TheVetiNetwork.com is separate from your Victory Outreach account.
2015 V.E.T.I. Calendar – for online and onsite classes:
Last day to register to class is 7 days because actual start day of each course. If class begins on Thursday Jan. 29th, last day to register for that class is Thursday, Jan 22nd by midnight.
- Winter: January 26, 2014 – 8 week course.
- Spring: April 20, 2014 – 8 week course.
- Summer: July 20,2014 – 5 week course.
- Fall: September 21, 2014 – 8 week course.
Miscellaneous Student Information:
- Master Course List (of Active & Upcoming classes).
- 72 Unit Course Requirements
- Registration Details
- Course Descriptions
- Graduation Photos !!!
- Download the new V.E.T.I. Video!
- 2014 V.E.T.I. & U.T.C.Graduation Candidates
- 2014 Graduation Rings
- Coordinator Contact Information
- How to Enroll in Online Classes
- Join “The VETI Network” Free!
- Map of all V.E.T.I. Extensions Worldwide!
2014 V.E.T.I. Calendar.
2014 V.E.T.I. Calendar – for online and onsite courses.
Winter: Jan. 13, 2014 – 8 week course. Spring: April 7, 2014 – 8 week course.
Summer: June 30, 2014 – 5 week course.
- Fall: Sept. 15, 2014 – 8 week course.
Intensive courses are available throughout the year. Check the master course list to see what is available in your area. All registrations must be paid in full and can only be made online with a debit or credit card. Cash is no longer be accepted at local V.E.T.I. campus extensions. Most gift credit cards and prepaid credit cards are acceptable.
Top V.E.T.I. Links:
- 72-Unit Course Requirements
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Transcript Request Form
- Course Textbooks
- VOCRH & VETI
Students: please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your email address book
and email@example.com to ensure you receive all announcements.