MTC – Prepare To Launch
MTC Panama is Officially Open!
Missions Training Center is a spiritual base for Ambassadors to be trained and equipped for the work of the ministry internationally. M.T.C. inspires and instills within the Ambassador, the desire to achieve their international calling while becoming a specialist in what they are destined to do throughout the world.
The Vision of the M.T.C. is to fuel a passion for Global Missions and to create a pathway of leadership development, to empower and launch out Ambassadors all over the world.
M.T.C. is a specially designed program to prepare Ambassadors for their Global Mission. Our focus is to create a recruitment track for potential Pastors and Team members. This would serve as an opportunity for the Victory Outreach International leadership to not only train but get to know and assess the Ambassador for the purpose of confirming their potential and placing them in one of our international works according to their strengths and the need.
After selecting and enlisting the Ambassador into the M.T.C. the preparation would consist of a live-in 6-month / 1 year program facilitated in Whittier Ca, hosted by Victory Outreach Whittier. Their time would be intentional focused specialized training through this fourfold strategy. We know some things cannot be taught, but they must be caught by being exposed to that which challenges our capacity, mentality, and potential.
- Personal Coaching – Our Founders, Elders, and Multi-Regional Leaders will personally invest in developing Ambassadors through coaching and discipleship experiences.
- Focused Specialized Training – Intentional specialized training will be provided for Ambassadors with an emphasis on church planting, core ministries, team leadership, and strategies to break open cities and countries.
- Hands-on Leadership Experience – Opportunities to serve as a point leader will be provided in several areas of ministry through pioneering church experiences and also within the launching of Victory Centers.
- Strategic Placement throughout the World – Through the guidance of our Victory Outreach International leadership, the Ambassadors will be launched into the mission field as a pastor, mid-line leader, or a team member based upon their calling, gift-mix assessment survey, and overall training evaluation.
M.T.C. Learning Experience
- Specialized Trainings
- V.E.T.I. Courses
- Arguinzoni Academy Courses
- Research, Book Reports & Essays
- Specialty Ministry Tracks
- Victory Outreach International Leadership
- Coaching Sessions
- Q & A – Discussions
- Victory Outreach Vision, Heart, Mindset, Philosophy, Culture
- Experienced Ambassadors
- Short Missions Trips
- Multi-Regional Churches / Leadership
- Hands-on Experiences
- Victory Centers
- Outreaches – Local churches
- International & Team Projects
Training Goals (6 months)
- Build strategic relationships with Victory Outreach International Leadership & M.T.C. Team
- Gain exposure to Multi-Regional Churches
- Earn V.E.T.I. & Arguinzoni Academy units (Specialty Ministry Courses)
- Experience LIVE / Online training with Victory Outreach International Leadership
- Assist in International projects
- Internalize and communicate the global vision of Victory Outreach International Leadership
- Developing a plan to break open a city / country
- Plan and participate in church plants
- Research & Analyze local / International churches
- Sense the call of God to full-time ministry
- Urban Training Center Alumni or at least 24 V.E.T.I. units
- Completed M.T.C. application
- Essay (Vision of & Why for wanting to be a Missionary)
- United We Can member (Covenant partner)
- Physical health assessment
- 6 month / 1 year commitment of training
- Released from home church
- At least a 2 year commitment to the mission field
- Valid Passport
- Pre-arranged Financial Sponsorship with local church, family, friends, financial partners, etc.
- Enrollment Fee – $2,500 (singles) $4,000 (couples) per 6 months
- Special $500 Discount for U.T.C. & V.E.T.I. Graduates
For more information contact us
(909) 599-4437 (ext 222) or firstname.lastname@example.org