MTC – Prepare To Launch
Missions Training Center is a spiritual base for missionaries to be trained and equipped for the work of the ministry internationally. M.T.C. inspires and instills within the leader, the desire to achieve their international calling while becoming a specialist in what they are destined to do throughout the world.
The Vision of the M.T.C. is to fuel a passion for missionary work and to empower leaders to fulfill their calling while creating a platform for them to become leaders launched out all over the world.
M.T.C. is a specially designed program to prepare leaders for their Mission. Our focus is to create a recruitment track for potential Pastors and Team members. This would serve as an opportunity for the Victory Outreach International leadership to not only train but get to know and assess the applicants for the purpose of confirming their potential and placing them in one of our international works according to their strengths and the need.
After selecting and enlisting the interns into the M.T.C. the preparation would consist of a live-in 6-month / 1 year program facilitated in Whittier Ca, hosted by Victory Outreach Whittier. Their time would be intentional focusing on the roles and functions of the Ministerial Team while fulfilling the challenges given to them to produce a hands-on learning experience. We know some things cannot be taught, but they must be caught. The intern must identify and understand the dynamics of these Teams and what it is that is making them successful.
- Relational Coaching – Victory Outreach International leadership will personally invest in developing interns through mentoring and coaching experiences
- Focused Specialized Training – Intentional instruction will be provided for candidates with an emphasis on church planting, core ministries, team leadership, and strategies to break open a city.
- Hands-on Leadership Experience – Opportunities to serve as a point leader will be provided in several areas of ministry through pioneering church experiences and also within the launching of Victory Centers .
- Strategic Placement throughout the World – Through the guidance of our Victory Outreach International leadership, the interns will be launched into the mission field as a pastor, mid-line leader, or a team member based upon their calling, gift-mix assessment survey, and overall training evaluation.
Training Goals (6 months)
- Build strategic relationships with M.T.C. Team Members & V.O.I. leadership
- Gain exposure to Multi Regional Churches
- Lead street rallies
- Earn V.E.T.I. units (Specialty Ministry Courses)
- Experience LIVE / Online training with V.O.I. leadership
- Assist in international projects
- Internalize and communicate the global vision of V.O.I.
- Understand how to develop a plan to break open a city / country
- Serve as point leader for specialized ministries
- Plan and participate in a church plants
- Analyze 2 local churches and submit a report
- Sense the call of God to full-time ministry
- Urban Training Center Alumni or at least 24 V.E.T.I. units
- Completed application
- Ministry resume
- Essay (Vision for church planting)
- Enrollment Fee – $2,500 (singles) $4,000 (couples) per 6 months
- 6 month / 1 year commitment of training
- United We Can member (Covenant partner)
- Physical health assessment
- Released from home church; at least a 2 year commitment in the mission field
*Scan to Computer and E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information contact us
(909) 599-4437 or email@example.com